Monday, May 25, 2009

A Trip Back In Time - Fun Read!

"Kaleidoscope Memories is a heart-warming collection of childhood memories written by three sisters which gave me a good feeling that I found refreshing. It is uplifting, amusing and hlight-hearted. I liked peeking in on this family with six kids. Parents could certainly learn some tips from these wonderful parents who were strict, but not mean and responsible but also fun loving. I especially liked the tales about the monster dog, the blanket trap, the family pets and napping with mama. Reading this brought back similar memories but barrel racing was new to me. I recommend this to anyone who likes family stories and is looking for something wholesome and entertaining to read."
Submitted by Karen Arlettaz Zemeck, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry."

No comments: